Clique Kits May Riga Kit - Product Focus Flair:

Hello everyone, happy Friday to you!

Here is my DT layout for Clique Kits using the gorgeous May Riga Kit.

Today it is product focus that being the exclusives flairs created for CK.

I often see quotes on Face Book and Instagram that make me laugh and when I saw this one I had to save it to my camera roll. When I was working out the design and theme for this layout I just had to use this one because it is so true of my life lol! So no photo as such but a layout I know I will back on and laugh remembering coffee got me through many days when running around after four kids, working etc!



How gorgeous is this flair!!!!!!!


Please head over to the clique Kits blog for all the details on my layout.


Have a wonderful week end and see you soon.







Comments

Popular Posts